Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger PowerDrive 2 for iPhone; Samsung Galaxy; LG G4 / G5; Google Nexus; iOS and Android Devices
|Power Source||Car Lighter Slot|
|Support Quick Charge Technology||No|
Anker PowerDrive 2
The 24W 2-port USB Car Charger for Phones, Tablets and More
PowerDrive 2 condenses twin-port high-speed charging into an incredibly compact power source for any phones or tablets on the road.
- Remarkably compact, with twin charging ports
- Two ports with the power to charge two iPads at high speed
- PowerIQ for customized, high-speed charging
A redesigned and completely updated version with further-optimized form and function.
Only Premium Components
PowerDrive 2 is made using high-grade components and materials, with world-class chips and circuitry. It’s CE & FCC-certified for complete safety and reliability.
Peace of Mind Included
Every purchase includes our worry-free 18-month warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions, our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to help out.
Two ports in one exceptionally sleek and slim unit. A gently glowing LED helps locate ports for night-time driving without being distracting.
Anker PowerDrive 2
24W 2-port USB car charger for phones, tablets & more
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
Ultra High Power
Two ports pump out 24 watts of power. That’s enough to charge two iPads simultaneously!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
The PowerDrive 2 is one of the slimmest, sleekest car chargers on the market.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12″ MacBook, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it’s turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
If a port isn’t working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables for five minutes and retry.
- Unit Type:
- Package Weight:
- Package Size:
10cm x 7cm x 3cm (3.94in x 2.76in x 1.18in)